Why should you worry about the FEDERAL EXTREME RISK PROTECTION ORDERS H.R.2377.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like just a few really think HR 2377 is something to worry about just 5 people bothered to reply and I thank those who did.
Maybe I am just wasting my time in this forum.

No...it's opening up the topic...never think your wasting your time here. your imput is of value.

...like your freemason avtar.....

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
yeah bruh for real, i shout into the void constantly. no shame in it lol.

i'm amazed that people continually put their head in the sand; even when literally presented the evidence and information right in their face. they will plug their ears, cover their eyes, and sing "nah nah nah nah" because they simply cannot accept that "conspiracy theorists" or something they've been conditioned to hate were correct the whole time.

they willingly REJECT the information because engaging with it would mean they have to admit it's objectively true. so if they do comment, they'll just call you crazy. feel free to keep making these posts, and don't let any of these retarded old boomers get you down lol.

they literally don't mean anything and will be gone very, very soon.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah bruh for real, i shout into the void constantly. no shame in it lol.

i'm amazed that people continually put their head in the sand; even when literally presented the evidence and information right in their face. they will plug their ears, cover their eyes, and sing "nah nah nah nah" because they simply cannot accept that "conspiracy theorists" or something they've been conditioned to hate were correct the whole time.

they willingly REJECT the information because engaging with it would mean they have to admit it's objectively true. so if they do comment, they'll just call you crazy. feel free to keep making these posts, and don't let any of these retarded old boomers get you down lol.

they literally don't mean anything and will be gone very, very soon.
I would say 98% of us agree. What most of us don't agree with is the thought that calling/emailing our Legislators will do anything to help. They are the exact people trying to vote these things into law, R or D next to their name really means nothing now, its them vs the peasants.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lack of reply doesnt mean lack of care. Most of the posts like this trigger something else for me to dig into, get my mind wrapped around it if possible, and decide what I want to do. I just dont always reply back to the thread during or after that process.
This is an open invitation for the left-wingnuts, including judges, to legally IMPOSE THEIR BELIEFS ON EVERYONE ELSE, KINDA LIKE THE NAZIS, AND COMMUNIST!!! ARE RE-EDUCATION CAMPS ARE NEXT?? I watched a documentary about Jeff guy, LDS, that was farming/training young girls to submit to the old PERVERTS in the group! I found it amazing that the tactics were about the same as those used in North Korea, right down to having photes of the three GREAT LEADERS posted EVERYWHERE including every home, controlling what everyone wore, only allowing 5 or 6 hair styles for the girls, requiring songs be sang in school praising the GREAT LEADER, using the screwball Jeff guy name, to replace Jesus name, in old hymns, etc. I guess they all learn from the same play book? Interesting documentary, found it on ROKU YouTube channel. The title was something like " stay sweet and OBEY"!

Latest posts

Top Bottom