Why the explanation in a for sale ad?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flush the damn toilet, too...

You mean like this?

523208E7-422C-411A-A902-A247D59154E9.jpeg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For a moment I thought @RickN posted this.
Nope!

What some of you are forgetting, is that to many of us the people here are friends and we talk to our friends. Personally if I am posting to a bunch of strangers like FB or Craigslist, I post the item description and contact info only.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The group was asked suggestions for a BBQ place in Norman. It eventually devolved into riding to Wellston, going to Tulsa, somebody's brother makes good BBQ near Ada, you hate BBQ if it isn't spicy and black pepper is for girls. It was hilarious. (I've embellished the story to shorten it before anybody wants to point out it's factually incorrect.)
I think you got the gist of it. A very useful talent.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about all the wanna be buyers looking for a gun or some ammo and they try to tug at the heart strings by saying it's for their grandkids or their elderly father?
Not just on this forum, either.
Now I'm sure some of those stories are true, but I've too dog gone many "want to buy" ads that have that fluff in there.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we were looking at houses some of the pictures of places made me want to throw up. Or, they were so out of focus you couldn't tell what you were looking at. If you're trying to sell a $400,000 house, nice pictures of a CLEAN house go a long way to successful marketing.
I saw one listing for a house in Sapulpa that only had a single picture of the house—and that was a blurred out Google Street View image. Maybe that doesn’t even count as one picture…

Latest posts

Top Bottom