Wide Awake Since 3:05 AM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My eyeballs sprung open at 3:05 and after laying there trying to go back to sleep for about half an hour, I gave up, made coffee, and so here we are.

I had rotator cuff surgery on November 2nd, maybe it's the meds the Doc gave me that's got me so outta whack? Wish they worked better, it feels like he tried to saw my dang arm off at the shoulder.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
That sucks man. Slept in til 4:26 today for me. Kept dreaming about Ann Coulter taking me home last night. Oh well, just me and the dog here in real life. Time to make coffee and see who I can upset on Twitter I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woke up about the same time as you. TV blaring with some guy on there trying to sell a cooking machine. Changed the channel real quick cause I've been married to a dang good cooking machine for almost 40 years. Hope ya'll have a great day....

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations lucky man. I'm back to "Peel back foil over macaroni, microwave 3 mins. Stir Salisbury Steak (poke chop, meatloaf, chicken parts, etc) and nuke an additional 3 mins. Let sit for 2 mins and enjoy".

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, you guys ain't nuthin'. I've been up since about 5:30 yesterday evening. I get off at 7am and I'll get in bed probably around noonish today. At least I've got a 3 day weekend ahead of me.

:friday:

Yeah, but you're a bonafide Crime Fighter, us other guys are just regular cit...subjects.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually had to earn my pay tonight. Dealt with a drunk kid passed out in the parking lot. Pissed himself, fell down and busted his head open, a real mess. Luckily, his father came to pick him up at the hospital.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually had to earn my pay tonight. Dealt with a drunk kid passed out in the parking lot. Pissed himself, fell down and busted his head open, a real mess. Luckily, his father came to pick him up at the hospital.

Ouch. Did he bust his noggin from the fall or did ya wail on him with your stick, making him pizz his pants and crack his gourd?

Latest posts

Top Bottom