Widespread college bribery.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just another example of do as I say, not as I do liberal self serving righteousness..

It's almost as if these liberals that complain how rich republicans can buy a leg up in life got caught buying a leg up in life.

It doesn't matter if I like someone or not. Using privilege and money to deny a worthy candidate admission to a college that worked their butt off to get there and was denied because the slots were already filled by these self serving rich folks that needed a notch on their belt and something to bragg about to their peers is pretty disgusting.
It's been going on for years. Pretty common knowledge but nobody has brought it to the surface until now.

1c8a8b0fd8903815361f5d6d4f86f878.jpg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And some of these Hollywood people are trying to tell us how this nation is to be run.....into the ground! Someone should go to the big house but politics are involved and some are major donors to both parties. The guy that ran the organization worked it so that the money given could be declared a tax write-off to a charity. They're no better than Paul Manafort who received a sentence today. But will they join the ranks of Hillary Clinton who skated the judicial system?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh. What happened to the good old days when you just had to pay for a building to get your moron accepted into an Ivy League school?

Paying off the proctor is just adding a middle man, although it sounds like it's cheaper than paying off the school directly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom