Wierdo at Ada Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was a friend of mine the other day at Ada Walmart at 8am. Not sure what his intent was, if anything, but you have to pay attention. You might mention in to your female friends in the area. Im just going to copy and paste it from her facebook page.

So I had an odd encounter at Walmart this morning I thought I would share. I used the grocery pick up because well, it's less crazy. Usually. I'm sitting there waiting for groceries to come out and this guy in coveralls and a ski mask walks up and just stands there right behind my car. Doesn't move. I can see him staring into my car. I stare back but can't see any distinctive features because of the ski mask. So, I put it in reverse. He RAN into the store. I dont know what this guy had up his sleeve but dude it is 8am on a Saturday morning, I've had no coffee and I'm hangry. I will straight up back your ass over while on the phone will 911, do not play me. The girl that brought my groceries out saw this and asked if I knew him and I told her no, and she got on her walkie talkie and reported him inside. No clue what happened but I said all that to say this, WATCH YOUR SURROUNDINGS. If I would have sat there on my phone not paying attention there's no telling what he had planned. Y'all stay safe out there.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was a friend of mine the other day at Ada Walmart at 8am. Not sure what his intent was, if anything, but you have to pay attention. You might mention in to your female friends in the area. Im just going to copy and paste it from her facebook page.

So I had an odd encounter at Walmart this morning I thought I would share. I used the grocery pick up because well, it's less crazy. Usually. I'm sitting there waiting for groceries to come out and this guy in coveralls and a ski mask walks up and just stands there right behind my car. Doesn't move. I can see him staring into my car. I stare back but can't see any distinctive features because of the ski mask. So, I put it in reverse. He RAN into the store. I dont know what this guy had up his sleeve but dude it is 8am on a Saturday morning, I've had no coffee and I'm hangry. I will straight up back your ass over while on the phone will 911, do not play me. The girl that brought my groceries out saw this and asked if I knew him and I told her no, and she got on her walkie talkie and reported him inside. No clue what happened but I said all that to say this, WATCH YOUR SURROUNDINGS. If I would have sat there on my phone not paying attention there's no telling what he had planned. Y'all stay safe out there.

Good advice.

Woody

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another thought: If your friend was driving a hatchback or some such, the dude might have been waiting for her to pop the hatch and jump in. So, yeah, be EXTRA cautious.

Woody

EDIT: Corrected Spelling

Last edited:

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And they thought the Zodiac was dead.......
Zodiac+killer.jpg

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im the same way about seeing women with their face in their phone.

She pointed the guy out to the person that bought her stuff out and called 911. She also told them over the phone what truck he got out of. She didnt stick around because she had somewhere she needed to be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom