Wife at the range. I think I've created a monster.......Ha.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got bad news at the Doc so what do I do? Buy something from Cabelas. I've seen these before and they claim a 30 d reduction. Plus they don't sweat your ears off or get in the way of the cheek rest on a rifle. They worked great at the indoor pistol range.
Wife had been bugging me to take her out so she can shoot her new 38 I bought her. Went to BDC (under new management now) and thought I'd brought enough ammo for my wife, but no. She had such a ball with her 38 SW she went through 150 rounds and two targets. She loves the laser hogue grip but surprising to me, she would like the trigger to be lighter. I'll need some help with that one guys. Give me some ideas because I've never tried to ease a trigger on a wheel gun like this.
Here's a pic of the ear protect (19 bucks...not bad and they work great) and my wife shooting and her with her target that she wanted to take home and show everyone. She did great and I very proud of her. Now she wants to go every weekend.
Hope everyone wished someone they loved a happy V-day.
Ear protect 1.jpg
Ear protect 2.jpg
38.JPG
Wife gun 2.jpeg
Wife gun 1.jpeg

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the doctor news, SF. You sure looked good when I saw and spoke with you a few weeks ago.

Grip must have helped with the comfort your wife had shooting the snubbie. I have a 442 but haven't done anything to the trigger so can't help you there.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Some really good vids on YT about how to pop the sideplate off and do a little smoothing and/or replace with a Wolf spring kit.
Awesome that you got to get out to the range with the Mrs,looks like a good time.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats and let me know if there's anything I can do to help, or answer any questions. I don't know if I could, but I'd be happy to lend an ear, anyways.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent! So glad you got out to the range with the wife. Sorry about the bad news, but we're all still praying for you. Stay strong!

Latest posts

Top Bottom