Wife just took pic of my dog.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 110363 Here is a pic of my wolf pack !! And yes that is my side of the bed LOL. This was several years ago and the boxer in the middle is the only one I have left. Needless to say she is spoiled rotten thanks to my wife:bolt::blush:
Probably you too. Dogs should be spoiled. That their reward for loyalty without question.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Probably you too. Dogs should be spoiled. That their reward for loyalty without question.
OHHH yes its me ,that girl has me wrapped around her paw LOL !!! She is laying behind me as I type on the doggie mattress head on her pillow and snuggled in her fuzzy blanket!!! Too the right of me is her chair and other fuzzy blanket!!!!:cool: This is her mancave but she lets me keep some of my crap in here LOL!!

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly we made the last trip to vet with our baby girl last Saturday and it's been pretty emotional around here for the past week. For the last 16 years she has been our kid, Pat never had children and my daughter was grown, married and living on the west coast. Now we are discovering just how much of our day centered around our dog. Every day functions that trigger emotions are getting easier to deal with but still miss her. She would lay by the bathroom door when either one of us was in the shower. Pat is still working and she knew when it was time for Pat to be home, feeding time, treat time and in her later years pill time. If it didn't happen, she would remind me by scratching on my pant leg, hey it's time for my pill or whatever it was time for. Rest in Piece Gigi, you were loved and returned our love ten fold.
Nap.jpg

DCP_0448s.jpg

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly we made the last trip to vet with our baby girl last Saturday and it's been pretty emotional around here for the past week. For the last 16 years she has been our kid, Pat never had children and my daughter was grown, married and living on the west coast. Now we are discovering just how much of our day centered around our dog. Every day functions that trigger emotions are getting easier to deal with but still miss her. She would lay by the bathroom door when either one of us was in the shower. Pat is still working and she knew when it was time for Pat to be home, feeding time, treat time and in her later years pill time. If it didn't happen, she would remind me by scratching on my pant leg, hey it's time for my pill or whatever it was time for. Rest in Piece Gigi, you were loved and returned our love ten fold.
View attachment 110372
View attachment 110373

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I have been sick all day. Nothing bad just tummy troubles. These 4 (the dogs and the cats) have spent all day consoling me -- and following me to and from the bathroom. Lol I know they are worried about me when they declare a mutual truce and there is no hissing, spitting or barking and chasing going on. Typically the dogs spend their days trying to get a rise out of the cats and the cats spend their days tattling on the dogs. Silly critters.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I feel your pain lost my favorite a few months back. I do have one of his pups who's 10 now. Enjoy all the memories I still do

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom