Wife needs to take Conceal Carry Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nate76

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pushing her a little bit to take the class and get her permit. We are former Marines and she goes to the range with me but I think she is still a little intimidated and/or finds it inconvenient and not worth the trouble. I already have my permit so she will be doing the class alone. I'm looking for recommendations on a class in the Broken Arrow/Tulsa area that would be woman friendly, maybe even a woman instructor. I think something on the weekend would also be best for her. Let me know if any of you know of any classes with this criteria. Thanks in advance,

Nate

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a class this Sat 1/31. Class schedule at www.firearmsontarget.com.

I have been conducting a Firearms For Women Clinic for 6 years training women on how to use handguns. use to working with women.

My classes are both men and women but women are comfortable.

9186272006 [email protected]

Your welcome to take the class with her if you wish for $10. $10 is my overhead per person which means no profit for me at $10.

Give me a call, she might be eligable for the military exemption. $40 and 1/2 day class is all that is required.

Latest posts

Top Bottom