Wifey’s Birthday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1066852C-597C-4260-92FC-535C89EA6F4D.jpeg
FCAD9CF6-039B-4D11-88D3-F8A00D39E0D1.jpeg
I surprised my wife for her B-Day, which is on Monday, by bringing her to Pawhuska for the weekend.

She got to meet the Pioneer Woman herself and had a few pics taken with her and her daughters. She said it’s the best B-Day she’s ever had.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad she enjoyed it. I'm not really one for celebrity admiration, but I don't guess I've really met any to know how I would react. I did meet Toni Braxton for a moment backstage on Broadway once, but that's about it.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I can speak for us all when I say tell her Happy Birthday from the whole OSA bunch.

We like cookies too. :D :D :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happy birthday to your wife. Glad she got to meet Ree Drummond. Good folks and ranchers in Osage county for many, many years. Her and her family have really revitalized the Pawhuska area providing good jobs and really good eats. Other businesses have benefited greatly from their decision to build a local business vs going to a bigger metro area.
It's made Pawhuska and the Nature Conservancy Prairie Preserve a destination from nationwide visitors.
FIL's daughter is a makeup technician for the TV program NCIS in Californika and does all the stars makeup. She was excited to come to Pawhuska to see the restaurant and Mercantile after visiting with her father in the memory care unit at Tulsa. Goes to show how much star power Ree has and it hasn't gone to her head.

Latest posts

Top Bottom