Wikileaks Bombshell: Hillary To Implement Gun Control By Executive Order !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wikileaks Bombshell: Hillary To Implement Gun Control By Executive Order !!!
usa2016elections.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_10_united_nation_wikileaks_730x430.jpg

So she wants a civil war, and Obama has been prepping for with executive actions concerning the U.N. firing all military who refuse to fire on American citizens, flooding our country with military aged refugees. So the big picture is starting to come together. So sad that people are willing to trust this wicked excuse for a human.

Barack Obama’s complete contempt for Congress and the separation of powers has rubbed off on Hillary Clinton big time.

Included in the batch of emails released by Wikileaks Friday is a Oct. 4, 2015, exchange where Clinton’s press secretary says Hillary would take a “tougher” stance on guns than her primary opponent, Bernie Sanders:

CIRCLING BACK AROUND ON GUNS AS A FOLLOW UP TO THE FRIDAY MORNING DISCUSSION: THE TODAY SHOW HAS INDICATED THEY DEFINITELY PLAN TO ASK BOUT GUNS, AND SO TO HAVE THE DISCUSSION BE MORE OF A NEWS EVENT THAN HER PREVIOUS TIMES DISCUSSING GUNS, WE ARE GOING TO BACKGROUND REPORTERS TONIGHT ON A FEW OF THE SPECIFIC PROPOSALS SHE WOULD SUPPORT AS PRESIDENT – UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS OF COURSE, BUT ALSO CLOSING THE GUN SHOW LOOPHOLE BY EXECUTIVE ORDER AND IMPOSING MANUFACTURER LIABILITY.

thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna_cdn.com_wp_contentc96ccc9bfce06c4b4a82ed8ba23ddc59.jpg

The email came three days after the Umpqua Community College shooting in Oregon, where nine students and a professor were fatally shot.

Clinton has always supported gun control by executive fiat but the Umpqua incident just ramped up the rhetoric. Clinton began saying she wanted to “go further than Obama” on gun control, Breitbart reports.

Of course – the gunman at Umpqua Community College actually passed a background check for his weapons, so Clinton’s proposed executive order would have zero effect on attacks of that nature. Also, any attempts to close the “gun show loophole” would be ineffective as well, since the shooter didn’t acquire his weapons at a gun show.

HER PLAN TO OPEN GUN MANUFACTURERS TO LAWSUITS BY CRIME VICTIMS WILL NOT REDUCE CRIME EITHER, BUT IT WILL BANKRUPT–AND EVENTUALLY END–GUN MANUFACTURING IN THE UNITED STATES. SENATOR BERNIE SANDERS WARNED OF THIS DURING THE MARCH 6, 2016, DEMOCRAT DEBATE, WHEN HE SAID, “IF [GUN MAKERS] ARE SELLING A PRODUCT TO A PERSON WHO BUYS IT LEGALLY, WHAT YOU’RE REALLY TALKING ABOUT IS ENDING GUN MANUFACTURING IN AMERICA. I DON’T AGREE WITH THAT.

Hillary proposes to end the second ammendment by executive order if she becomes POTUS Americans will No longer be able to protect themselves or their families and with Open borders like she says she dreams of!

http://usa2016elections.com/wikileaks-bombshell-hillary-implement-gun-control-executive-order/

Last edited:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a lie, because everything she says is a lie. ;)

that's just about right because in another leaked private paid speech for mega $$$$. Hillary admitted it was necessary to have a public position and a private one. She just admitted lying to just about everyone .. except to her tiny paid speech audience of course for the lowly 1/2 $million or what ever price of admission. Hillary made some $22 million USD for paid speeches shortly after resigning as secretary of state.

=======

CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY

Clinton: “But If Everybody's Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.” CLINTON: You just have to sort of figure out how to -- getting back to that word, "balance" -- how to balance the public and the private efforts that are necessary to be successful, politically, and that's not just a comment about today. That, I think, has probably been true for all of our history, and if you saw the Spielberg movie, Lincoln, and how he was maneuvering and working to get the 13th Amendment passed, and he called one of my favorite predecessors, Secretary Seward, who had been the governor and senator from New York, ran against Lincoln for president, and he told Seward, I need your help to get this done. And Seward called some of his lobbyist friends who knew how to make a deal, and they just kept going at it. I mean, politics is like sausage being made. It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody's watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position. And finally, I think -- I believe in evidence-based decision making. I want to know what the facts are. I mean, it's like when you guys go into some kind of a deal, you know, are you going to do that development or not, are you going to do that renovation or not, you know, you look at the numbers. You try to figure out what's going to work and what's not going to work. [Clinton Speech For National Multi-Housing Council, 4/24/13]

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"We the People reserve the right and the power to preserve or restore freedom and the Constitution. Those vested with the powers to serve shall neither deprive The People the means, nor compel such recourse." B.E. Wood

I see a whole lot of compelling going on.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom