Wikileaks Bombshell: Hillary To Implement Gun Control By Executive Order !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Note: topic/articles that appear below thread link will be typically 5 days or so ahead of mainstream media, that is if they even pick it up at all.

purpose of my Trump thread has morphed into a mission to consolidate and make easier to find the massive amounts of information out there .. that's all but impossible to find on mainstream media. http://www.okshooters.com/threads/why-is-trump-getting-attacked-from-all-directions.224805/page-225

Protect our second Amendment!! VOTE on Nov. 8th and make your vote count!

Fortunately Oklahoma has what probably is the best voting machine system in existence. which is using a paper ballot that is read electronically. results are tallied electronically with very fast results .. most importantly a paper trail exists should any disputes arises.

unfortunately in many parts of America .. electronic voting machines without paper trails are used .. the only way to prevent voter fraud is to hang out at polling station to document with exit polls.

if electronic voting results grossly differs exit polls results .. high probability of voter fraud!

-------------------------

KNOCK KNOCK HILLARY! - The centipedes are coming! Campaign volunteer info inside! (x-post /r/Vote_Trump) (reddit.com)

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I may contribute....

"How does this get handled in the general? Secretary Clinton is not an entertainer, and not a celebrity in the Trump, Kardashian mold; what can she do to offset this? I'm certain the poll-directed insiders are sure things will default to policy as soon as the conventions are over, but I think not. And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I may contribute....

"How does this get handled in the general? Secretary Clinton is not an entertainer, and not a celebrity in the Trump, Kardashian mold; what can she do to offset this? I'm certain the poll-directed insiders are sure things will default to policy as soon as the conventions are over, but I think not. And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

thank you for contributing .. our second amendment rights will be stomped if Hillary should win!
never mind that Oklahoma has been red for decades .. 2nd Amendment folks has to vote Trump on Nov 8th!

I'm really surprised that this thread is not getting more support from OSA from the real threat from HRC to our 2nd Amendment rights???

Latest posts

Top Bottom