wild game trade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We have a fantastic amount of venison summer sausage both regular and Jalapeño and Cheese. We decided to do our first deer this year entirely in summer sausage and we LOVE it!

This is all vacuum sealed in 2lb traditional roles. Wanna try some?

We are looking to trade a little to widen the Palette. So, have you had a good goose, duck, turkey,quail or pheasant year and may be interested in some of the mildest venison you've ever had the pleasure of passing your lips?

PM me! We're not looking to make out like bandits, just a little trade to get enough to maybe make a main course for a couple of adults. Not sure? It would be my pleasure to bring a sample for you to taste. If you're not happy, we will shake hands be better for having met.

Lets see of we can work something out. We would love to share the bounty! I can supply photos of what we have if you'd like.

Sorry guys, at this time I'm not interested in small game or fish (except trout or salmon), or snake. We'd like to try Hog that has been properly processed, any duck, quail, Light Goose, any large game, pheasant. We have plenty of Dove. What else do you have? We would also trade for home made bacon or local beef and even some eggs!

We are in the Edmond/Guthrie area. Gimme a shout and lets get together!

Latest posts

Top Bottom