Wild story and why we should carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow I hope they catch the POS! Scary stuff.. I’m not a city person, and when I’m in OKC, I stay on edge. So much desperation and filth in the cities. Definitely stay armed. But drawing from the drop is bad odds too.

It’s sad and may seem negative, but don’t trust anyone! Also, use your instincts.. don’t be afraid to judge others and apply stereotypes. If a person looks like a creep, gives you creep vibes, there is a good chance they’re a creep.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This isn't the America I grew up in.
No it isn't, at one time you could talk to anyone without them taking offense or pull over an help someone whose car is broken down. These days you cant' even trust a female stranded beside the road-unless there were kids in the car and even then one has to be careful.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is sad but the only thing I think about besides the already stocked food and water in my frady hole during the storm coming through right now is my guns and some ammo. I have three guns on me in a TAC vest with reloads and with flashlights. Screw everything else.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is sad but the only thing I think about besides the already stocked food and water in my frady hole during the storm coming through right now is my guns and some ammo. I have three guns on me in a TAC vest with reloads and with flashlights. Screw everything else.
0506-il-duce-billy-connolly-boondock-saints-now-photos-768-launch-400x400.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No it isn't, at one time you could talk to anyone without them taking offense or pull over an help someone whose car is broken down. These days you cant' even trust a female stranded beside the road-unless there were kids in the car and even then one has to be careful.
We had an inactive member on this forum who had a brother murdered when he stopped to help a woman that appeared to be broken down in her car in the state of Florida. Lured the victims into the bushes with the promise of sex.
https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/c...iller/67-d2769f82-689b-4ccd-a9b0-cd959c15f9e4

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to wonder just what time of day this robbery/shooting took place. As for me, even with something possible being wrong with my vehicle, I would be looking for a business parking lot where other people were that could be a witness. No way that I'd just pull to the side of the road.

Latest posts

Top Bottom