Wild story and why we should carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to wonder just what time of day this robbery/shooting took place. As for me, even with something possible being wrong with my vehicle, I would be looking for a business parking lot where other people were that could be a witness. No way that I'd just pull to the side of the road.
I'm wondering if this was a crime of opportunity, or if the perpetrator caused the flat. Seems like you could scatter some nails in the road and follow a car to see if they develop a flat tire. But it might be easier just to drive around until you see a car on the shoulder.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You cannot trust anybody you don’t know for any reason under any circumstances.
It’s not as difficult as some may think after you get used to the idea.
It’s just difficult for most to believe that there are people out there hunting others and constantly looking for ways to victimize someone..
In situations of life like this one it’s hard to stay ahead of the predators and they’re plotting because they are good at it and willing to step up and give you a try.
I hate it but this is happening everywhere nowadays.
Can't trust most of the folks you do know, either. Or most of your neighbors.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm SO OLD I recall the tail end of when people not only HITCHHIKED but PICKED UP hitchhikers! When a gal would stick her thumb out there would just about be a 100 car pile up! Then freakin serial killers ruined it for EVERYBODY!

Latest posts

Top Bottom