Wildlife conservation organizations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I’ve been wanting to get back into charitable giving in this next year or two. Sadly, I don’t have Congressional Sportsman’s club lifetime membership money, but I’ve been thinking about good organizations to become a member in that would allow me to invest In What I love. So far I’m a member of my pups breed organization, which doesn’t do much for hunting/wildlife conservation, but that’s expected. I figure I’ll put money into quail unlimited, but who else is worth a crap? Ducks unlimited seems really great. The Oklahoma Dog hunting Association seems like it’s just too new, great stuff in theory, I’m just iffy about spending a bunch of money on an organization that may or may not be able to back me in the ways they say they can or have the influence that I want them to have. Yeah, it’s starting out and all, but I’m apprehensive about investing into something that might take 20 years to grow into its goals, if ever. I love what the NWTF has done, but I don’t really turkey hunt. Maybe I’ll get around to it this year.

Last edited:

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HoLeChit - Would you be interested in investing in an organization that raises money to reinvest in grants for youth shooting organizations here in Oklahoma. The raised funds stay in Oklahoma. The organization is the Oklahoma Shooting Sports Association. www.ok-ssa.org. If you are interested them come to the Sponsor Appreciation Dinner at the Shriner's HQ on NW 36th, East of Portland Ave in OKC on Saturday night March 25th at 6:00 PM and see if this is something that might interest you. The meal is free. For further details check the website. Please let me know if you wish to attend as we need a head count for supper.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ducks Unlimited.

I've been a member of DU for a few years and I always kick in a little extra on top of my yearly membership fee.

du.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom