Will the Juice get loose?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OJ Simpson's parole hearing is tomorrow.
I don't think I need to post a link to his past transgressions.
What's your opinion about getting parole tomorrow.
It's going to be the main feed on all of the MSM channels. Their obsession with celebrity is stupid IMHO.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I read somewhere that his being caught masterbating could cause issues with the hearing. Apparently he is scheduled for a disciplinary hearing for being caught masterbating by a female guard. Either way I hope he is UP for what is ahead of him.....

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People think the rest of his miserable life will be spent in poverty. Sorry to say but, he's got a well funded NFL retirement that can't be touched.
He'll spend his life playing golf with rich white guys and have a new blond to beat up. Karma has a short memory.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think he should get out. The only reason he got this case is because the judge wanted to stick it to him for getting off for Nicole and Ron. He wasn't even the one who had a gun. The other two guys did and the DA couldn't wait to make a deal with them to roll on OJ. Of course he shouldn't have put himself in the position to begin with but to late for that. He is 70 and has been in for years. And he has also been a great prisoner. Remember, this is about this case and not the murders. I know that is why a lot of people want him in there. He was found not guilty. Whether he did it or not.

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I read somewhere that his being caught masterbating could cause issues with the hearing. Apparently he is scheduled for a disciplinary hearing for being caught masterbating by a female guard. Either way I hope he is UP for what is ahead of him.....
He was trying to make fresh squeezed juice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom