Will the Juice get loose?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh...

...I got no time to spend on this guy. Wife and I were out to supper yesterday and they had HLN on the TV. They even had a countdown clock in the corner of the screen to when the parole hearing would start. I seriously wanted to have them change the channel, but I decided I didn't even want to waste the time and the energy to get up and go ask. So, I just ignored the TV.

Just for the record, the cooks in restaurants in Oregon must be the worst ever. We were at Red Robin's new restaurant here in Grants Pass and it wasn't good. To the wife and I, we remember the scene from Demolition Man where they spoke of Taco Bell being "fine dining." We would rather go to Taco Bell than almost ALL of the restaurants here. And, just for kickers, for a city with a population over 35,000 people, they don't even have a Pizza Hut where you can go in and sit down for your pizza. Shoot...a small town in the Panhandle of Oklahoma and another in SW Kansas with less than 2500 people both have Pizza Hut.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20245397_1979278588967962_6474666927292312200_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom