Wilshire Cafe Closed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOKNLOD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My understanding is that they used the same food distributor as twin peaks, that’s at least what one of their old RSOs I was buddies with explained to me. My two times eating in their cafe reinforced that. So if you guys miss it, I do suggest twin peaks. Just as good, if not better food, better beer, and much better scenery.

While it’s kind of a shame that they shut the cafe down, I do look forward to them using it for more retail space. I’ve always felt the retail selection at Wiltshire was dissapointing.
Pretty sure Twin Peaks will be mad if I walk over and shoot a few yards from where I just ate. Also twin peaks isn't a mile from work for lunch + shooting session with my friends.

Not to mention the rash of crap from the wife is not worth it...

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure Twin Peaks will be mad if I walk over and shoot a few yards from where I just ate. Also twin peaks isn't a mile from work for lunch + shooting session with my friends.

Not to mention the rash of crap from the wife is not worth it...
Twin peaks is only 8 miles from Wiltshire, hardly an out of the way journey.

Does your wife not let you go where you want to eat?

Range Plunker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've frequented Wilshire Gun for many years, and since their membership rate hike last year a lot has changed. It may be disputed of course, but the membership rate hike may have contributed to less people be members, and less opportunities for the cafe to sell food.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the range cafe in wilshire gun is now closed. It just didn't make enough to keep it going, which is unfortunate as they made a great burger. Dad and I will have to come up with a new place to eat after we shoot.
Had lunch with a son and friend two weeks ago. It was really good! I hope they get things in order soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom