Wilshire Guns Pistol Fundamentals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do these classes run. I know my shooting sucks unless I am doing close range combat style shooting and even that I am way out of practise on, and the wife has very little experience with a gun.
VERY affordable given the going rate for big name regional/national instructors.

Will would be my choice to send a beloved family member to for instruction.

A took a shotgun class with him years ago and there was a very nervous first time shooter there with her husband’s shotgun. He put her at ease and by the end of that class she was smiling and slinging 12ga shells!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do these classes run. I know my shooting sucks unless I am doing close range combat style shooting and even that I am way out of practise on, and the wife has very little experience with a gun.
I think he's taking a bit of a hiatus for letting Wilshire get somewhat back to normal and also due to the ammo shortages but Will's classes are the best kept secret since sliced bread. Last one I went to was $75 and you can retake that class as many times as you want later for a quite large discount.

Click here

Keep your eye on this link for updates. Will is also the Training Director at Wilshire and their classes are going to be well done.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my wife did ladies basic and loved it, no bad habits taught by me and no impatience from me either. that's worth the money by itself, but the lady instructor taught she could easily carry a larger weapon, and excellent fundamentals.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am taking the pistol fundamentals class, and if I do well at it, I would like to take the next two classes that are offered. I have shot a bit, but I have never had any formal training, so I am going to try and crawl before I can walk, much less run.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am taking the pistol fundamentals class, and if I do well at it, I would like to take the next two classes that are offered. I have shot a bit, but I have never had any formal training, so I am going to try and crawl before I can walk, much less run.
Good plan, I'm probably going to start over with the Red Dot series since I'm getting my pistol cut for one. Not sure if I will do all three or not.

Tolliver7

New to the site!
Reaction score
I didnt have the pistol course at Wilshire but I did took the AR15 class trained by Will Andrews. Learn a bit about the history of the rifle, learn how to disassemble and clean and the lube area on the rifle/bolt carrier group. Had to buy the ammo (understandable) and they provided ear protection and safety glasses. Will helped everyone sight in the rifle. I was pleased with the course. My only complaint at the time is I wish they tech you how to clear a jam. Over all I enjoy the class and the instructor Will Andrews.
You should take one of the carbine classes Will offers. It is well worth the price and the lessons you learn will stick with you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom