Wilson Combat Custom Frame for Sig Sauer P320

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the WC module on my P320. Really wanna try the P365 one now.

Might have used one of them there Gas Pedals too. Totally riced out gun but I wanted to do something different than my normal stuff.

View attachment 293949
I can whole heartedly endorse the WC module on the P365. Since I bought mine a few months back, 3 close friends of mine who carry P365's (XL, and regular) have made the switch as well. You won't be disappointed.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a WCP320 (Wilson Combat P320) that has the grip module but also slide work and trigger tune. This is by far my favorite gun I own. I immediately ordered a Wilson Grip for my 365xl.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can whole heartedly endorse the WC module on the P365. Since I bought mine a few months back, 3 close friends of mine who carry P365's (XL, and regular) have made the switch as well. You won't be disappointed.
I’ve been carrying a p365 for over 3 years now, I have 7 mags for it and I’ve put at least 1500 rounds through it. I have the xl grip module for it which was nicer to shoot than the factory module, but i ended up going back to the factory grip because is was more comfortable to carry and most of the mags I had were 10 rounders anyway. I didn’t know they had come out with a WC module for the P365 so I’ll need to check that out. I had been looking at the grip modules from Grayguns, Armory Craft, and the aluminum one from Icarus Precision.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I’ve been carrying a p365 for over 3 years now, I have 7 mags for it and I’ve put at least 1500 rounds through it. I have the xl grip module for it which was nicer to shoot than the factory module, but i ended up going back to the factory grip because is was more comfortable to carry and most of the mags I had were 10 rounders anyway. I didn’t know they had come out with a WC module for the P365 so I’ll need to check that out. I had been looking at the grip modules from Grayguns, Armory Craft, and the aluminum one from Icarus Precision.
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/for-the-p365-fans-wilson-combat-grip-modules.326823/

Latest posts

Top Bottom