Wilson Combat EDC-X9 ... Holy Cow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot Ken HackathornS. The S is very important. But I probably should have added an apostrophe. English lit was not my favorite subject. That and math, science, social studies, well everything but history and PE.

That wouldn't have been English Lit. That would have been just plain old English. You know with the sections about Grammar and Punctuation.

English literature definitions
"English literature" is a broad term used in many educational settings. It refers to the body of work written or spoken in the English language. It includes prose, poetry, and oral traditions.

:hey3: I was an English Lit minor.:lookaroun :spitlaugh

Gary@CCWsafe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
English, English lit, grammar, punctuation,sentence structure and anything related to it I sucked at. As you can tell.

That wouldn't have been English Lit. That would have been just plain old English. You know with the sections about Grammar and Punctuation.

"English literature" is a broad term used in many educational settings. It refers to the body of work written or spoken in the English language. It includes prose, poetry, and oral traditions.

:hey3: I was an English Lit minor.:lookaroun :spitlaugh

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

LMAO! :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom