Wilson EDC owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being a former owner of a Wilson EDC X9, they are supremely well made firearms, but we all know that much already. As to whether or not they are worth the cost, I'd only say that they are worth it, it if is well within your budget. After I got the Wilson I picked up a Staccato C2 Duo, and for a carry pistol, I'd take the Staccato if I had to choose between the two. They are not the same pistol though, the Wilson is a 1911 and the Staccato is a 2011, which do have their differences. I like the grip on the Staccato better. Both would work great though and neither is a bad choice. You'd save around $1000 buying a Staccato over a Wilson EDC, but it's all relative. Yes I do think they are worth the cost, both in parts quality and fitment, but so is the Staccato. If you dead set on a Wilson, by all means get one. You won't be disappointed. If you are shopping around for a premium carry pistol, the Staccato is very worthy of consideration as well.

Last edited:

jim6172

Marksman
Reaction score
Yep easy to carry and shoot, money well spent check with watson precision in OKC save a few bucks and he has stock also a great guy

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 0

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Being a former owner of a Wilson EDC X9, they are supremely well made firearms, but we all know that much already. As to whether or not they are worth the cost, I'd only say that they are worth it, it if is well within your budget. After I got the Wilson I picked up a Staccato C2 Duo, and for a carry pistol, I'd take the Staccato if I had to choose between the two. They are not the same pistol though, the Wilson is a 1911 and the Staccato is a 2011, which do have their differences. I like the grip on the Staccato better. Both would work great though and neither is a bad choice. You'd save around $1000 buying a Staccato over a Wilson EDC, but it's all relative. Yes I do think they are worth the cost, both in parts quality and fitment, but so is the Staccato. If you dead set on a Wilson, buy all means get one. You won't be disappointed. If you are shopping around for a premium carry pistol, the Staccato is very worthy of consideration as well.
I have considered the Staccato as my holster maker (Ronin Custom Leather Holsters) highly recommended them.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being a former owner of a Wilson EDC X9, they are supremely well made firearms, but we all know that much already. As to whether or not they are worth the cost, I'd only say that they are worth it, it if is well within your budget. After I got the Wilson I picked up a Staccato C2 Duo, and for a carry pistol, I'd take the Staccato if I had to choose between the two. They are not the same pistol though, the Wilson is a 1911 and the Staccato is a 2011, which do have their differences. I like the grip on the Staccato better. Both would work great though and neither is a bad choice. You'd save around $1000 buying a Staccato over a Wilson EDC, but it's all relative. Yes I do think they are worth the cost, both in parts quality and fitment, but so is the Staccato. If you dead set on a Wilson, by all means get one. You won't be disappointed. If you are shopping around for a premium carry pistol, the Staccato is very worthy of consideration as well.
What about the Wilson makes it a 1911 and what about the staccato makes it a 2011

Latest posts

Top Bottom