Win $50: OSA's NCAA Football Official Survival Pool Week 7 for 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If my count is correct, we're down to 10 or 11 undefeated teams!

Last player standing will win $50 VISA gift card.
If there is a tie for survivor at the end of the season, I'll decide on the tie-breaker then.

Welcome to the OSA Official Survival Pool Week 7 2016! The idea is to pick a different undefeated team each week. If they win, you survive until the next week. As the season unfolds, the list of undefeated teams to pick from dwindles. Choose carefully so you have someone to pick from later in the season.

Read the rules carefully!

You must have started playing during Week 1 to be eligible for the $50 prize (i.e., if you miss Week 1, you're out of the running for the $50 prize).

Remember: have your picks in before kickoff of any game before Saturday. Saturday deadline for all games is 11:00 AM EST.

1) Pick one college FBS team per week (used to be called Division 1).
2) The team you pick must be undefeated and playing this week.
3) Once you pick a team you may not pick them again.
4) If your pick loses, you're out.
5) You only advance to the next week if your pick wins.
6) If you don't pick, you're out.
7) If you wait too long, and Saturday games have kicked off, you're out (all picks must be posted before 11:00 AM EST - see rule 8 for exceptions).
8) If you pick teams that play prior to Saturday, those picks have to be made before that game kicks off.
9) Last player standing wins $50 VISA gift card. If there is a tie for survivor at the end of the season, I'll decide on the tie-breaker then.
10) Picks must be posted in that week’s thread.
11) If all the undefeated teams lose in a given week, or no survivors can advance to the next week, there is no tie breaker. If there is a tie, tied people continue to the next week.
12) For each succeeding week, post your pick for that week as well as those of your previous picks.

Example: Week 4
Week 1: Penn State
Week 2: Clemson
Week 3: South Carolina
Week 4: Indiana

13) I will settle all disputes.
14) If you change a pick, don’t make a change in the original post; just make a new post. I use the last post you make for a pick.
15) Be very clear with your pick. Follow the name format of ESPN Conference Standings (e.g., "Bama" won't count).
16) Schedule weeks are per ESPN. Here's a link to the ESPN official schedule: http://www.espn.com/college-football/schedule

Post your Week 7 picks in this thread. Choose wisely!!!

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Week 1: Central Michigan Chippewas
Week 2: Western Michigan Broncos
Week 3: Toledo Rockets
Week 4: Boise State Broncos
Week 5: Houston Cougars
Week 6: Washington Huskies
Week 7: Baylor Bears

Latest posts