Winches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a second BadLand Winch and installed it today. These are really surprising people on there dependability and toughness. Owned several Warn Winches and they had been very dependable and tough too. These Badlands are 1/2 the cost. I bought the Apex synthetic rope 12000lb one a few years ago, it has been on 2 Jeeps and one tundra and seen a ton of use. Bought another more normal stock Jeep and opted for the $349 XTR 12000lb one with wire instead of rope. We are just towing this Jeep with an RV and most likely not a lot of use.

Anyone else have any experience with using them?

Last edited:

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son bought a Badlands 12000lb winch for his P/U. He has been nothing but impressed with it for the price. He uses regularly for his side business of tree removal and clearing land. Bought it to load equipment on trailer when it broke down. But has found so many other uses for it including pulling trees out and loading logs to cut into firewood.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son bought a Badlands 12000lb winch for his P/U. He has been nothing but impressed with it for the price. He uses regularly for his side business of tree removal and clearing land. Bought it to load equipment on trailer when it broke down. But has found so many other uses for it including pulling trees out and loading logs to cut into firewood.

Was not to long after they started selling Badlands they were on Jeeps and people laughed, but as time went on they have made a great reputation for stout and dependability! I have been happy so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom