• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Winchester 1886 takedown 45-70

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It’s got the safety, but the other two I have do not. Browning was generous enough that they didn’t put the safety on the reproductions they made and they still have a half cock.
Everything I have read on these say they shoot very well. I do understand why you made the choice of three that you have though. I’ve often wondered if at some point the manufacturers would eliminate the noxious elements of their designs, but apparently the firearms industry is short handed of practitioners of the old ways.

Marchester

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Had zero intent of ever selling this however, things happen. Good condition Winchester 1886 takedown in 45-70, rifle hasn’t been shot much and is definitely something you don’t see everyday. It’s not perfect but it’s definitely not beat up either, and it shoots exactly how you’d expect an 1886 to shoot. $1700, no trades on this one.
Is this still for sale ??

Latest posts

Top Bottom