Winchester 94 30-30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coache27

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a new Winchester plain old lever action I bought when Winchester went out of business. Not sure if I still have the box but the tags are still on the gun. What do you guys think I could sell it for?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check armslist and other sights and see what the current price is.
Recently the 30-30 has came down in price because there are so many bolt guns that shoot so well today for under 300 that many just go that path instead.
The 6.5 creedmoor has snagged everyone's attention today also and the old 30-30 is a niche crowd

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gunbroker completed sales for plain jane 94s that actually got some bids: around $400. There's no way to tell without more info. And the only way to be sure is to list it on gunbroker with no reserve and no minimum. That tells what the market will bear.

Also, be advised, selling such an item at the end of deer season and before income tax refunds is a bad idea.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would also say about $350-$400.
I have one and will never sell it. It was my first rifle and I killed my first deer with it. I reload 30-30 with small 110 gr. hollow points and use a scope to reach out to about 150 yards accurately for prairie doggies...Talk about fun, a 30 cal HP into nothing but a nose and a *******

Latest posts

Top Bottom