• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Winchester Models 67, 69, and 94

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1234$
Relative is no longer able to use these and frankly needs the money more than the items. Asking prices are listed at each item, cash only unless we make other arrangements. No credit cards. I will be traveling soon from SE OK to NE OK. Otherwise, Prefer face to face between Muskogee Bixby and Henryetta. May travel if buying an expensive item or multiple items. Will want to see an OK driver’s license, I will NOT record it but must ensure you are an OK Resident. IF we ship FFL to FFL the buyer will bear all costs, our FFL will hold the item until ALL payments have cleared prior to shipping. No exceptions.

I will work first come first served through PM. I will let you know if someone is in front of you and I will mark as pending or sold. I will not update pricing on this listing.

I am trying to correctly identity and price everything but may make errors.

I ask you to please understand I have been working 60-80 hours per week for the past several months so I may be delayed in responding. Please accept my apologies up front. I will respond in the order received. Thank you.

Early Model 67 with Buckhorn sight. Stock is shiny and in good shape. Rifling is very good, relative was shooting this recently. $300.00

Early Model 69 Made between August 35 and September 37 based upon the safety, sight, and takedown screw. Wood has marks from use, metal is very good. Has the proper Winchester peep with the reverse thread. Has an original peep and the front shroud. It comes with two original five round, one Winchester 10 round, and one aftermarket 15 round. Rifle performs flawlessly! Have been shooting Short and Long Rifles with no problems. Cycles excellently with all magazines. Barrel is in great condition. $800.00

1980 Model 94 30/30. Owned and hunted with by same person for more than 30 years. Wood and barrel are very nice but there are some slight marks on the wood from carrying in the woods. This is a very good shooter and will make someone a very nice hunting rifle. It is extremely accurate and functionally is very sound. The bad - in the late 90s it was left in the pickup overnight during a swing from warmish to below freezing. The receiver condensated and is discolored. There is no effect on use ability but this is not one for a collector. $700.00

1962 Model 94 30/30. Owned by same person for more than a decade but I cannot lock down a timeframe. Was used for plinking in the backyard. Very nice condition with few signs of wear. Asking $1500.00

1951 Model 94 30/30. cannot lockdown how long it has been owned but believe it to be closer to 20 years. Used for plinking and some hunting. Good condition. Asking $1600.00.

BB3BD582-5CB3-4B46-A409-E3CA814CAC14.jpeg
5F8D4611-2B4B-4700-A322-6B3204E1742A.jpeg
220533E5-AE97-43F1-85E3-E55DD58C1C5E.jpegE3BA66F3-B05B-497E-B38C-F2EF28DAEE5D.jpeg