Windows 10 Free upgrade info for W7 and W8.1 users

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have ran the same Emachines PC ( the 3rd computer i have purchased for myself in the last 17 years) that was brand spanking new when Windows 7 hit the scene. I've had 0 problems with it. I spent a whopping 285.oo on it and have ran AVG free on it right out of the box since day1 , but I dont do anything on it to get viruses and I dont install a bunch of garbage on it either. I have 6 hard drives installed in it and the sucker is still just as fast as it was the day I bought it. Oh, I forgot, it is also networked to 2 Vizios hidef TV's and hard lined to a Sharp 21" LCD. I sometimes play Dark Orbit or Andromeda 5 on my 47 inch TV through my computer, but rarely. I stream movies to my bedroom wirelessly from it as well. I had an Apple once that was given to me. I donated it to a church. I think they still hate me for doing that to them because i dont get invited to come out for communion any more. (I am not Catholic anyway, so no hurt feelings.) The fact is, people like what they like, much like buying a Harley instead of a Yamaha. One is big and expensive to upkeep but it sure is purdy, the other not so much, but it will run to the end of days if you take care of it. I'll take my cheapo Yamaha emachine over any Harley Imac any day. Just my thoughts on that subject.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't wait for next week.

I found a deal and bought a 240GB Solid State Drive for $67 and I'm ready to go.

It's a 6 year old HP but it has a quad core AMD processor, 8GB of RAM, and an updated video card.
With the addition of the SSD it should run Win10 just fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom