Winter dryness anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious if this is just my issue or if anyone else here tends to shrivel up like a prune in winter in OK? If I don't keep up with the lotion, lip balm, and nasal moisture gel on a nightly basis, I turn into a cracked and bleeding mess. This is despite drinking around a gallon of water a day (in addition to other fluids) and having a good dietary intake of healthy food.

I've pondered adding a humidifier to the air handler, but it would require running a water line up to the attic and I just can't get comfortable with the risk of leaks. I just run a portable steam humidifer in my main office which helps somewhat.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have clothes drying racks like the picture I will post and you can add humidity to the house with them when drying clothes.
Yea crunchy dry clothes..But wait .
Toss them in the dryer before they are all the way dry and that will fluff them. Let the dryer dump into the house with panty hose on the end of it.
Electric dryer..Maybe not a gas one that is up to you.

Instead of vasoline try Virgin unrefined coconut oil.
First few times you use it at night it is oily but eventually your skin/hair becomes absorbent to it.
Good stuff.
1671281204990.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom