Winter dryness anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate lotions, but the Avon Moisture Therapy lotion works really well and isn't as greasy as others.

You reminded me -- back in the day my dad's hands and arms would flake off so much dry skin and crack and bleed. It literally looked like someone had taken a knife to his arms at times (calving season). One of this little old lady clients brought him a bottle of Avon's Skin So Soft and told him if it didn't work he didn't owe her a dime. Her husband told Daddy that he single-handedly paid for their anniversary trip to the Bahamas one year. 😂😂 He SWORE by the stuff and there was an open bottle by each sink in his practice -- and a bottle laying out by each faucet that had a hose running from it. And a bottle in each vehicle. He LOVED the stuff and I never saw him with bloody arms and hands after that.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I like about them -- that velvet lined **** is for sissies. 😉😘

GOD, I love you sweetie! :bighug:

giphy-2.gif

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Bag Balm on the body is good stuff. We use Vaseline on dry lips. For humidity in house , we use a crock pot full of water,really helps.
That reminds me, I need to fire up my poor man's humidifier. I usually use an electric skillet but I think I'll try the crock pot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom