Winter Run & Gun COF out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been to every R&G at Pawnee and a few at other places. I can tell you it's the best run event and has the best competitors than any other place I've been.

Sorry you're Butthurt, like a lot of folks here you spend more time whining than getting out in the gun community meeting folks and getting better at shooting.

Man Day has a R&G coming up if you are interested

I agree. The RNGs at Pawneee are very enjoyable events. I'm glad you guys had a good time. The weather was nice for this last one, huh?? July will definitely make up for that. Lol

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. The RNGs at Pawneee are very enjoyable events. I'm glad you guys had a good time. The weather was nice for this last one, huh?? July will definitely make up for that. Lol

Been really lucky so far for the Winter runs. It was really nice again this year, my group brought 4 new shooters and they all had a blast.

July always makes up for it...

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! That's too funny because I've preferred the heat of July.

You were at the second hottest last year, I know at least 1 was taken in an ambulance.

Believe 2 or 3 years ago it was hotter, just brutal, I ran last in the 5K. My start time was 1:57PM, I've been trying to live right ever since...

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You were at the second hottest last year, I know at least 1 was taken in an ambulance.

Believe 2 or 3 years ago it was hotter, just brutal, I ran last in the 5K. My start time was 1:57PM, I've been trying to live right ever since...

Yep, I remember. Still, I was fine because I learned from the July before and made sure I hydrated for a couple of days before and the night before/morning of. The guy I partnered with at that first one crashed and burned on the gravel road. I still can't figure out why you guys all think that road is so horrible. Lol That's where I get my second wind! Haha!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That heat sucks. My wife thrives in it but it kills me. I backed off to a 5k last year but we’re doing the 10 this summer....I’m wearing damn shorts lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom