Wish we could /ignore threads

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I've got a few threads I bowed out of. Kind wish there was a way to just make them not show up anymore.

Kinda like the members I put on my /i list, I don't see their posts or even when people quote them. It's pretty nice.

I doubt the functionality exists, but it would be cool. It's not like it's something that is keeping me awake at night. I left those threads (and blocked those members) to increase my own enjoyment of the site and not be baited by trolls constantly. Sure has helped. :D

I can't recommend /i enough.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are some lofty goals.....we probably can't do all of them but it's good to aim high.

“These are the things I learned (in Kindergarten):

1. Share everything.
2. Play fair.
3. Don't hit people.
4. Put things back where you found them.
5. CLEAN UP YOUR OWN MESS.
6. Don't take things that aren't yours.
7. Say you're SORRY when you HURT somebody.
8. Wash your hands before you eat.
9. Flush.
10. Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.
11. Live a balanced life - learn some and drink some and draw some and paint some and sing and dance and play and work everyday some.
12. Take a nap every afternoon.
13. When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands, and stick together.
14. Be aware of wonder. Remember the little seed in the Styrofoam cup: The roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that.
15. Goldfish and hamster and white mice and even the little seed in the Styrofoam cup - they all die. So do we.
16. And then remember the Dick-and-Jane books and the first word you learned - the biggest word of all - LOOK.”
― Robert Fulghum, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are some lofty goals.....we probably can't do all of them but it's good to aim high.

You know, I took those things to heart and have tried to live it my whole life. However, recently I have come to realize everyone wants YOU to live it but THEY don't really feel like THEY should be bothered.

**** that ****. I am done. You get what you give from me. And I don't owe any mother****er a ******* thing. Don't want me to cut you off at the knees and leave you to bleed out?? Ok ... Don't cross me.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...However, recently I have come to realize everyone wants YOU to live it but THEY don't really feel like THEY should be bothered...

Egg-zactly.
It seems like every ***** and son of a ***** you run into these days is like "Rules for Thee but Not for Me."
I'm getting more and more like "Good fences make good neighbors."

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm... has anyone actually seen Grumpy lately?

Asking for a friend... :lookaroun

:drunk2:

Shhhhhh ... Don't tell him I said this but he is the nicest, sweetest, most patient man on the planet ... And he has a cute ass to boot!! He gets to live ...:hey3::rotflmao:Srsly tho, he is the ONLY person in my life who would do this for me. I don't have a single, solitary relative who would have cared for me like this. I will probably go back to fussing about him someday cuz he gives me so much to work with :hey3:but today will not be that day. Probably not tomorrow either -- cuz I'm not an ungrateful ***** and I know what a pain in the ass it is to take care of someone who absolutely cannot do anything for themselves (don't think I think I'm special or anything -- every Mom does). :giveup::kiss:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I took those things to heart and have tried to live it my whole life. However, recently I have come to realize everyone wants YOU to live it but THEY don't really feel like THEY should be bothered.

**** that ****. I am done. You get what you give from me. And I don't owe any mother****er a ******* thing. Don't want me to cut you off at the knees and leave you to bleed out?? Ok ... Don't cross me.
Holding back like this is not good fir you.

Top Bottom