Wish we could /ignore threads

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So I've got a few threads I bowed out of. Kind wish there was a way to just make them not show up anymore.

Kinda like the members I put on my /i list, I don't see their posts or even when people quote them. It's pretty nice.

I doubt the functionality exists, but it would be cool. It's not like it's something that is keeping me awake at night. I left those threads (and blocked those members) to increase my own enjoyment of the site and not be baited by trolls constantly. Sure has helped. :D

I can't recommend /i enough.

I'm a little late to the party, but I believe if you block the thread starter, you won't see the threads.

I could be wrong. I usually am. But, you might try it.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I’m still figuring out options on this site for blocking. I get suckered into arguments with conspiracy crazies about covid & try to give true info based on my work experience because I don’t want people to have their health care influenced by the low-IQ conspiracy posts. Realizing you can’t argue with dangerous people like this. So, will prob stick to gun talk. Hard when you work in icu all day & then see lies posted online. So, have blocked a few people. Wonder if I can block a thread too.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
I’m still figuring out options on this site for blocking. I get suckered into arguments with conspiracy crazies about covid & try to give true info based on my work experience because I don’t want people to have their health care influenced by the low-IQ conspiracy posts. Realizing you can’t argue with dangerous people like this. So, will prob stick to gun talk. Hard when you work in icu all day & then see lies posted online. So, have blocked a few people. Wonder if I can block a thread too.

Nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporter
Reaction score

Just have to have the self-control to not clicky the click button ---- or to only reply in your head and not with your fingers.

:nono1:

Top Bottom