With utmost respect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me start by saying that over the 10+years that I have enjoyed OKshooters, I have had thousands of communications and dozens of great transactions with the members of this community. With that being said, is it just me or has OKshooters gone down the drain? I used to check this great forum many times per day. Now, it is an after thought for me. I may get on here once or twice a week just to see that nothing is going on. There used to be tons more classifieds, hundreds of people online at the same time, and always some new and interesting topic being discussed. What has changed? Am I the only one that feels this way? This used to be a top notch community that I frequented, but now....not so much. Please don't ban me for posting this. I genuinely care about this community and it's future.

Dane

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You're not alone. This place has turned into a shittier version of facebook (if that's possible) there's multiple posts about the stupidest daily crap.
I don't give a single **** about what you had for breakfast or how your drive to work was. Welcome to life, shut the hell up and only update when you have something credible to say or a sweet pic of tatas.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SNIPPED...Welcome to life, shut the hell up and only update when you have something credible to say or a sweet pic of tatas.

Seems like a strange request, but here is your picture of sweet tata' tots.

www.traderjoes.com_images_fearless_flyer_uploads_article_962_sweet_potato_tots.png

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I do not post as often as I did but do look in at times. Some people got butt hurt, some like me got bored with some of the stuff going on. I know a few I thought of as friends left. Personally I am just watching to see if this place lives or dies.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand what the OP is saying, and Joel is 100% right. We can still bring it back to it's former glory. It is going to take effort, like going to the E&S Joel (100% guilty of not showing up) has been putting together and all us Ol Timers getting together. Even if it's just to sit down over a coke or beer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom