WM masks again?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s not just Oklahoma. I’ve been in 5 states over the last half year. Help wanted signs at every business. It’s a sad situation for this country.
Same up here in Wisconsin. So many small business owners are having to shut down two or more days a week due to lack of people willing to work. Sad thing is there isn't a lack of customers. Hell several roofing contractors in the area have up to a two year waiting list now because they just can't get enough people to do the work.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same up here in Wisconsin. So many small business owners are having to shut down two or more days a week due to lack of people willing to work. Sad thing is there isn't a lack of customers. Hell several roofing contractors in the area have up to a two year waiting list now because they just can't get enough people to do the work.
And that is the only remotely justifiable reason that I can comprehend for Biden having thrown open the borders.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ask them if they would like a Glad trash bag and a zip tie. It will end their mental pain in a few minutes.
Biden and crew are shipping illegals via military plane all over the US, not a chirp. Vax status or covid test unknown. Yet we, the citizens, are made to jump through hoops to signal our allegiance to the almighty Fraudchi and co.
We had visitors yesterday from San Antone. Mid 50's to 23, all vaxxed. Looked at me like I had two heads and 10 eyes when I asked if they questioned any of the info they were being told by the boobtube. Nope.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ask them if they would like a Glad trash bag and a zip tie. It will end their mental pain in a few minutes.
Biden and crew are shipping illegals via military plane all over the US, not a chirp. Vax status or covid test unknown. Yet we, the citizens, are made to jump through hoops to signal our allegiance to the almighty Fraudchi and co.
We had visitors yesterday from San Antone. Mid 50's to 23, all vaxxed. Looked at me like I had two heads and 10 eyes when I asked if they questioned any of the info they were being told by the boobtube. Nope.

Actually its by greyhound and commercial airlines. They are given a document with instructions to report to immigration within 60 days of reaching their final destination to start the asylm process.

No covid testing no vaccinations. Go team biden...... yet we Americans have to mask up, deal with looming restrictions on our right to assemble unless of course we want to riot, loot, burn ****, hell what does it matter anymore, we as citizens and Americans are ****ed.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because fauci was doing gain of function tests at the Wuhan lab. I think he was in on it.
I'm not a conspiracy kind of guy (QAnon) but I bet that is true. The sad part is that all the media worries more about the so called insurrection that getting to the true about the origin of the Corona virus. I think they know the true and if the true gets out they will lose the only tool available to them for fear mongering, well beside insurrection.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a conspiracy kind of guy (QAnon) but I bet that is true. The sad part is that all the media worries more about the so called insurrection that getting to the true about the origin of the Corona virus. I think they know the true and if the true gets out they will lose the only tool available to them for fear mongering, well beside insurrection.
Of course it’s true. We have the flurry of emails gained with a FOI request. Fauchi is scared to death in those emails that he would be tracked as a participant in the funding of the Wuhan lab.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1628143951963.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom