WM masks again?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stay strong my brothers. For this is only the 2nd round, with God knows how many more onslaughts the left have in store for us.

Seems like not as many got the vaccine as the dims had planned. This is their way of finding out who the conformists are and who are rebels.

So now they figure, "let's mask em all up again" thinking this will teach us. HA! Nice try lefties! :finger:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shut off the sugar money! Jobs are lout there. There are signs for help wanted all around here. There is a small diner that is shutting down one day a week because of lack of help. The owner says it may be 2 soon. The 7-11 by my house was **** down for awhile the other day due to no one showing up. They did have a policy that 2 people had to be there at once but it appears that went out the window. Taco bueno was closed at 6:30 the other night due to no help.
If they shut down everything again due to this crap, I seriously don’t see many small businesses around here surviving. There has already been a few mom and pops diners and shops around here shuttered including the iconic Ann’s Chicken Fry on 66 down the street. It’s really sad.
It’s not just Oklahoma. I’ve been in 5 states over the last half year. Help wanted signs at every business. It’s a sad situation for this country.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m on the Celebrity Edge as I type this. Only about 1,000 passengers onboard. No guests wearing a mask but all the staff are…..and my wife and I when around others. Call me a sheeple I could care less.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went into CVS yesterday and the had a sign up requesting that everyone wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. I hesitate for a minute about going back to the car, but decided that it was just a "suggestion" and went in anyway. No one else was wearing a mask except the folks who worked there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom