Woman Murdered in San Fran by Illegal Immigrant Killed With Federal Agent's Gun!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting to note this murder has opened up a debate about illegal immigration even in California.
Jesse Watters (waters world) appeared today before the San Francisco board of supervisors to comment on the murder, and not one of the board members would look at the picture of the murdered lady, nor would they answer his questions. He was dismissed from the podium, where they quickly went into a discussion about alcohol being served at a starbucks.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting to note this murder has opened up a debate about illegal immigration even in California.
Jesse Watters (waters world) appeared today before the San Francisco board of supervisors to comment on the murder, and not one of the board members would look at the picture of the murdered lady, nor would they answer his questions. He was dismissed from the podium, where they quickly went into a discussion about alcohol being served at a starbucks.

Quite frankly, based on statements by the slain woman's parents, they're not even upset about San Fran's sanctuary policy drawing the murderer back. So why should the board of stuporvisors listen to Watters if the parents can't even bring themselves to ask questions?

I'll be surprised if they don't at least explore suing the maker of the Fed's gun for "manufacturing evil" or some such nonsense.

As a side note, I was discussing the issue of the stolen handgun with a federal agent today. We discussed this case and the high number of similar duty vehicle burglaries we've seen reports on over the past couple of years, particularly at LEO residences overnight. If you have a take home unit, PLEASE don't leave firearms unattended in them off duty! If you do, make sure you have them in some sort of vault or safe that's substantially attached to the vehicle, so as to prevent them from being easily taken. After all, imagine how this BLM agent feels now that his duty sidearm has been used in a murder? :(

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
… make sure you have them in some sort of vault or safe that's substantially attached to the vehicle, so as to prevent them from being easily taken. After all, imagine how this BLM agent feels now that his duty sidearm has been used in a murder? :(

Good points.

The car trunk vaults that the FBI (and others) use in sedans and Tahoes are pretty robust. A few years ago here in OK a car was broken into. Thief or thieves popped the trunk and defeated the locked/armored vault to find among other things one of H&K’s finer products. Probably took them somewhere around a minute to do this. Moral of the story is park the car in a locked garage.

I agree. Even if he that agent with DOI/BLM had all the right protection, it must feel like crap to have one’s gun used in a murder. Probably a good lesson for everybody. Don’t leave guns in a car.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good points.

The car trunk vaults that the FBI (and others) use in sedans and Tahoes are pretty robust. A few years ago here in OK a car was broken into. Thief or thieves popped the trunk and defeated the locked/armored vault to find among other things one of H&K’s finer products. Probably took them somewhere around a minute to do this. Moral of the story is park the car in a locked garage.

I agree. Even if he that agent with DOI/BLM had all the right protection, it must feel like crap to have one’s gun used in a murder. Probably a good lesson for everybody. Don’t leave guns in a car.

The muslims have it right when it comes to thieves...they are almost as low as molesters in my book.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The muslims have it right when it comes to thieves...they are almost as low as molesters in my book.

Pretty sure those who molest children and small farm animals are click south of a thief.

Will agree that lopping of a hand of one who steals a firearm would make using that weapon a bit more challenging, that "cruel and unusual" thing can get in the way.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will agree that lopping of a hand of one who steals a firearm would make using that weapon a bit more challenging, that "cruel and unusual" thing can get in the way.

Nah, do it enough times to where it is common and the unusual part goes away:chop:. Use good drugs, and the cruel part may diminish.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure those who molest children and small farm animals are click south of a thief.

I wasn't elevating molesters, I was lowering thieves...I hate thieves...and you can guess how I feel about the other...a wooden stake, the town square, and a softball bat...

Latest posts

Top Bottom