Woman Pushed Bear Off Fence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Levin used this to make a case for looser open carry laws. Thought it was a little bit of a reach. Then I guess the 17 year old girl would have had her 454 casull in her shoulder rig.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't find her video either, but:
Maybe that chick could push some of these people who support insane Politicians over to the right side of the fence?
Besides; I thought dogs were supposed to save us from bears. I went out to sell a gun last Saturday, & heard a story on Commie Radio (PBS) about a musher in Alaska who's dogs were attacked by a bear. He smacked the bear with (???) some sort of weighty sled thingy, & ran off while 2 of his dogs died fighting the bear. He came back, NOW armed- w/ friends and they shot & killed the bear as it dined on the dead dogs.

To rbii: I've heard that the now extinct Prairie Grizzlies could ***** slap a Buffalo. For you & me, that'd make us a full (empty?) head shorter. I'd guess any large Grizzly, Polar, or a really big Bear of any type could pretty much decapitate most Humans with a good shot.
We can never predict how an individual wild animal will react ( nor they, us)
- but I'll bet that bear was surprised the woman's reactions.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't find her video either, but:
Maybe that chick could push some of these people who support insane Politicians over to the right side of the fence?
Besides; I thought dogs were supposed to save us from bears. I went out to sell a gun last Saturday, & heard a story on Commie Radio (PBS) about a musher in Alaska who's dogs were attacked by a bear. He smacked the bear with (???) some sort of weighty sled thingy, & ran off while 2 of his dogs died fighting the bear. He came back, NOW armed- w/ friends and they shot & killed the bear as it dined on the dead dogs.

To rbii: I've heard that the now extinct Prairie Grizzlies could ***** slap a Buffalo. For you & me, that'd make us a full (empty?) head shorter. I'd guess any large Grizzly, Polar, or a really big Bear of any type could pretty much decapitate most Humans with a good shot.
We can never predict how an individual wild animal will react ( nor they, us)
- but I'll bet that bear was surprised the woman's reactions.
Year old. I can't imagine why the link would still work. 🤦‍♂️

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Year old. I can't imagine why the link would still work. 🤦‍♂️
Pardon me, but I'm new to all this. I haven't joined a Forum since they closed the Forum Romanum back in the 3rd Century. It's a big leap from Clay Tablets & Papyrus Scrolls...but I'm trying to get the hang of it.
Thanks for pointing that out......................................................... -Cheers

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pardon me, but I'm new to all this. I haven't joined a Forum since they closed the Forum Romanum back in the 3rd Century. It's a big leap from Clay Tablets & Papyrus Scrolls...but I'm trying to get the hang of it.
Thanks for pointing that out......................................................... -Cheers

I think you are going to fit in just fine here.........

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you are going to fit in just fine here.........
Thanks(?)
See? That's exactly what I was afraid of; as I have a chronic Natural Aversion to any sort of 'Social Media', or joining stuff.
To be honest; I'm just one of those Ex A-listers who finally wandered over here to do a little old fashioned gun slingin'- but, unsurprisingly, I'm kind of having fun here.
You all have been more than tolerable.
Gracious, even.
Dammit.
But we all know what Rbt. A. Heinlein sed-
"An armed Society is a Polite Society"
Good Ol' Bob ;-)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom