Woman shoots Ex.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to run with a pretty rough crowd. Only one guy ever called me on "No means no". I dumped his ass out in the parking lot of an ER and made him crawl his own ass inside. He lost a testicle. In my defense, when it became apparent he was willing to beat me tks get what he wanted, I did promise him a BJ he'd never forget ... lol

Bastard never said anything to me but "Yes, ma'am" and "No, ma'am" after that.

I try REALLY hard to be a nice gal, but I come from a home where the more you screamed the better they liked it. So ... some chicks just aren't willing to put up with any more ****. It's always a shock to the guys used to pushing everyone around when they run into a chickadee like that.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to run with a pretty rough crowd. Only one guy ever called me on "No means no". I dumped his ass out in the parking lot of an ER and made him crawl his own ass inside. He lost a testicle. In my defense, when it became apparent he was willing to beat me tks get what he wanted, I did promise him a BJ he'd never forget ... lol

Bastard never said anything to me but "Yes, ma'am" and "No, ma'am" after that.

I try REALLY hard to be a nice gal, but I come from a home where the more you screamed the better they liked it. So ... some chicks just aren't willing to put up with any more ****. It's always a shock to the guys used to pushing everyone around when they run into a chickadee like that.
You're just playing hard to get, some folks take that as a challenge...

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're just playing hard to get, some folks take that as a challenge...

Lmao! I like sex too much to play hard to get, but I did have standards. He had a reputation (too vanilla, missionary style only, didn't return certain "favors" he expected to receive).He was just pissed when he found out he didn't make the cut.

What?!?!? You guys don't talk NEAR like a bunch of women, I don't care WHAT the church ladies want you all to think. That's why The Fifty Shades of Gray trilogy took off like a shot. ;)

And btw, I never made it past the second book. Too boring ... lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom