Woman shot, killed by her toddler at Idaho Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never liked off body carry of a handgun loaded with one in the chamber. Just can't settle with the lack of control of a gun that's hot. Good gosh this is sad. Not only loss of young life, but the kid has a life time to carry this burden.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to seem rude, crude, and socially unacceptable, but when you have no common sense, this crap will happen. Both Murphy and the process of natural selection played a deadly role in this incident. I applaud this lady's intent to protect her family from the dangers out there but she failed to protect them from the dangers within.

I feel this two year old kid will be a pariah in his siblings eyes for the rest of their lives. God help them all.

Woody

Sundance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think with more and more people carrying they will be more accidents. Just like new drivers on the road, there are some that don't comprehend the dangers. When you live in a society that requires a warning label on a plastic bag that it can cause suffocation if you put it on your head....... While it's everyone's right to defend themselves not everyone should carry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom