Woman shot, killed by her toddler at Idaho Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was reported that the gun used in the shooting had been kept in a concealed zipper pouch in her purse. The kid was able to unzip the pocket and grab the gun without being noticed.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been prowling the internet trying to find out what kind of gun it was.

Since these folks are gun people, I'm guessing a single action cocked and locked something or other, but wouldn't bet a lot on that.

Very sad.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has a gun-totin' mama purse, but she doesn't like to carry it for the reason that she doesn't feel in control of the gun.

I carry daily, but not in condition 1. My carry piece does not have a safety and I don't like the idea of shooting myself in the leg on accident. I have a pocket holster, but it is bulky and the trigger is still partially exposed.

Maverick6289

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is sad but on the other side even a 4 year old can be taught gun safety and don't touch. But also it should have been put away better like the ones that have a zipper specifically for concealed carry.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a wide gulf between a four-year-old and a two-year-old.

Sorry to say, this one's all on mom. The child just wasn't old enough to understand. Kids that young have to be kept away from danger.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a wide gulf between a four-year-old and a two-year-old.

Sorry to say, this one's all on mom. The child just wasn't old enough to understand. Kids that young have to be kept away from danger.

Yes I agree, as my almost 2 year old just this evening said "hot" as he reached up and grabbed a cookie sheet my wife had just pulled out of the oven.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Gun used is very important to the law types. this kinda stuff just happens in our 315 million community.

Latest posts

Top Bottom