Woman shot while driving in Tulsa, OHP searches for suspect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
10-12 years ago one of our plant maintenance workers was driving along I-244, about Harvard to Yale exit area and got hit thru both cheeks with what I heard was a .22 LR round. He was driving a van and worked third shift, 2418-0718 hrs. Kept a real low profile, didn’t even see him once a year, sometimes. Never got to ask for any details, seemed like it was all hushed up.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is near 2A as well, the south side of 244 is an OK area, our first house was over there back in the 80's, it wasn't bad. It is lower income, and some of the houses and streets are better than others. The Homeless situation all over has gotten worse, Tulsa has a huge issue with it right now.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Homeless folks not likely the ones shooting cars on 244. Look at past shootings in the area, you're shooter is probably one of that group. (future engineers of Tulsa, inc)

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have seen people commenting on the news story that it is the constitutional carry laws fault and we are going to see more stuff like this now that oklahoma is the wild west since everyone can carry a gun now.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Totally random.

bullet-hole-.1634145640664.jpeg
Looks like an exit hole and a fairly large caliber...

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like an exit hole and a fairly large caliber...
I think it’s an entry hole; if you look closely, the sheet metal underneath is cratered in towards the interior, and it’s just the paint that has the ragged edge that makes it look like an exit. Then again, I’m looking at this on a phone, so I could be mistaken.

Latest posts

Top Bottom