Woman threatens OG&E over $14 bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one time you dont take someone serious is when someone gets hurts. I completely support prosecuting her and sending her to jail. Our jobs are bad enough that we dont need to deal with people like this customer on a daily basis.

Case in point another person called in and threatened to shoot the CSR on the phone with them. So should we not take ther serious as well? What happens if that nut job runs into me when I am off work and since I am wearing my OGE shirt starts an alercation with me, injures me or forces me to defend myself?

These are the very reason we prosecute every customer who calls in threatening our workers in person or over the phone.

Last edited:

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TJay74 said:
The one time you dont take someone serious is when someone gets hurts. I completely support prosecuting her and sending her to jail. Our jobs are bad enough that we dont need to deal with people like this customer on a daily basis.

Case in point another person called in and threatened to shoot the CSR on the phone with them. So should we not take ther serious as well? What happens if that nut job runs into me when I am off work and since I am wearing my OGE shirt starts an alercation with me, injures me or forces me to defend myself?

These are the very reason we prosecute every customer who calls in threatening our workers in person or over the phone.

You make sense!

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone on my FB page has already found her FB page and her phone #. I bet she is wishing she could not of said what she said now after all of the attention she is getting.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's removed all the pictures from the FB page of her with her fancy hairstyles and nails.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions about the validity of our "support" given to her.

Glad I sent off that massive check on April 16th... nice to see my money isn't being squandered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom