Woman threatens OG&E over $14 bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone on my FB page has already found her FB page and her phone #. I bet she is wishing she could not of said what she said now after all of the attention she is getting.

Bwahahahahahaha!! In days past, you could run in the house, shut the door and hide out until the ruckus was over ... No longer ... People treat FB like they are sitting at the kitchen table smoking pot and eating Cheetos with their best bud when nothing could be further from the truth.

I personally hope she gets the book thrown at her for several reasons ... First (and most importantly) I have friends who work at OGE. Second, because I didn't have the money to have my hair did (or my nails) when I lived in the 'hood ... Probably because I spent every single penny the .gov "gave" me paying OGE bills ... ;)

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahaha!! In days past, you could run in the house, shut the door and hide out until the ruckus was over ... No longer ... People treat FB like they are sitting at the kitchen table smoking pot and eating Cheetos with their best bud when nothing could be further from the truth.

I personally hope she gets the book thrown at her for several reasons ... First (and most importantly) I have friends who work at OGE. Second, because I didn't have the money to have my hair did (or my nails) when I lived in the 'hood ... Probably because I spent every single penny the .gov "gave" me paying OGE bills ... ;)

Well then I consider you a friend as well since I work for them as well.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i see our tax dollars are funding another trashy waste of life that does not want a Real job and wants us to pay. she shouldn't go to jail. she should be shot for living off the system then complaining about a $14 bill !WTF. wish i had cheap bills like that. goes to show you how broken the system is. she probably has kids from each BF she has had

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prosecuting this woman is a waste of time and my money.

I agree with this.

The one time you dont take someone serious is when someone gets hurts. I completely support prosecuting her and sending her to jail. Our jobs are bad enough that we dont need to deal with people like this customer on a daily basis.

Case in point another person called in and threatened to shoot the CSR on the phone with them. So should we not take ther serious as well? What happens if that nut job runs into me when I am off work and since I am wearing my OGE shirt starts an alercation with me, injures me or forces me to defend myself?

These are the very reason we prosecute every customer who calls in threatening our workers in person or over the phone.

But, I agree with this more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom