Woman threatens OG&E over $14 bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well then I consider you a friend as well since I work for them as well.

You was one of the guys I was referring to! :D You and dustingaunder helped me out with a question I had last year (or maybe it was year before), remember? I really appreciated it because the other CS folks I talked to were no help at all and I was very, very frustrated. Thanks again!

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Investigators say the call was never recorded, but the employee on the other end of the line will testify against Reed in court.

"The detective actually told me he heard [the call to OG&E], so I can't really argue with it if it's me," Reed said.

So, wait...there is no recording of the call, but magically there just happened to be a LEO listening in on that particular call?

I smell some BS in there.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, wait...there is no recording of the call, but magically there just happened to be a LEO listening in on that particular call?

I smell some BS in there.

Not necessarily. I believe OGE has their own security. She called him "the detective" and you've extrapolated that into "a LEO". It could very easily be that neither adjective is appropriate here.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So, her rent is 40.00 a month and an electric bill runs less than 14.00 a month. That's a total of 54.00 an month for rent and electric.......... This pisses me off! When are we going to boot their A$$es off of Government aid?

I sick of all the lazy A$$ freeloaders!

Latest posts

Top Bottom