Woman Throws Ticket Book At Cop, Runs Over His Foot After Being Stopped For Speeding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got this T shirt.

Woman Throws Ticket Book At Cop, Runs Over His Foot After Being Stopped For Speeding​

https://policetribune.com/woman-thr...ver-his-foot-after-being-stopped-for-speeding
Holly MatkinMarch 6, 2022
Washington Parish, LA – Police said a Mississippi woman ran over a sheriff’s deputy’s foot and pinned his arm in the window of her car after he pulled her over for speeding on Monday.

The Washington Parish Sheriff’s Office (WPSO) sergeant was parked alongside Louisiana Highway 10 near the Burt Road intersection running stationary radar when he clocked an eastbound vehicle flying by at 91 miles per hour, the WPSO said in a press release on Wednesday.
The sergeant pulled the driver over after a brief pursuit and identified her as 22-year-old Amber Ann Alleman.

Alleman also had two young children with her who were properly buckled into car seats, the sheriff’s office said.
The sergeant was writing Alleman a citation for careless operation of a motor vehicle when the woman allegedly snatched his ticket book away and refused to hand it back ......

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got this T shirt.

Woman Throws Ticket Book At Cop, Runs Over His Foot After Being Stopped For Speeding​

https://policetribune.com/woman-thr...ver-his-foot-after-being-stopped-for-speeding
Holly MatkinMarch 6, 2022
Washington Parish, LA – Police said a Mississippi woman ran over a sheriff’s deputy’s foot and pinned his arm in the window of her car after he pulled her over for speeding on Monday.

The Washington Parish Sheriff’s Office (WPSO) sergeant was parked alongside Louisiana Highway 10 near the Burt Road intersection running stationary radar when he clocked an eastbound vehicle flying by at 91 miles per hour, the WPSO said in a press release on Wednesday.
The sergeant pulled the driver over after a brief pursuit and identified her as 22-year-old Amber Ann Alleman.

Alleman also had two young children with her who were properly buckled into car seats, the sheriff’s office said.
The sergeant was writing Alleman a citation for careless operation of a motor vehicle when the woman allegedly snatched his ticket book away and refused to hand it back ......

I'd rather hear your story! 😂😂😂

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
What will she be charged with? Probably is going to cost a lot. Bet she wishes now that she just took the ticket.
She'll be found to be a Demo voter, part of the alphabet group and BLM. They'll let her go, fire the cop and give him either a light jail sentence of community service for his effort.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would seem that the prudent thing would have been to be polite and do as the officer requested. No wonder stupid people get shot, he would have been within his right to pull his gun because his life was in danger. Now he really is a flatfoot!

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it what is called "lack of impulse control"?

What always comes to my mind is,,,
How do these people think they can get away with these actions?

I just call it being "stupid in public".

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been a cop for 33 years this June. I've had a helluva lot of rodeos with lots of different folks, from all walks of life, during that period of time. But none of them even come close to the night I tried to arrest a young lady for shoplifting from Walmart one day.

The crazy thing is, she was calm, sad, crying, and even apologetic while in the office in back with the store manager and the loss prevention officer present. But when I walked her out of the store and tried to put handcuffs on her, that's when sheet got real.

I've never fought a hundred men quite like I did this 26 year old young lady, who weighed in at about a buck-thirty five. It was a lot like this...

Yeah, I feel that officer's pain. :comfort:

Latest posts

Top Bottom