Woman Throws Ticket Book At Cop, Runs Over His Foot After Being Stopped For Speeding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got this T shirt.

Woman Throws Ticket Book At Cop, Runs Over His Foot After Being Stopped For Speeding​

https://policetribune.com/woman-thr...ver-his-foot-after-being-stopped-for-speeding
Holly MatkinMarch 6, 2022
Washington Parish, LA – Police said a Mississippi woman ran over a sheriff’s deputy’s foot and pinned his arm in the window of her car after he pulled her over for speeding on Monday.

The Washington Parish Sheriff’s Office (WPSO) sergeant was parked alongside Louisiana Highway 10 near the Burt Road intersection running stationary radar when he clocked an eastbound vehicle flying by at 91 miles per hour, the WPSO said in a press release on Wednesday.
The sergeant pulled the driver over after a brief pursuit and identified her as 22-year-old Amber Ann Alleman.

Alleman also had two young children with her who were properly buckled into car seats, the sheriff’s office said.
The sergeant was writing Alleman a citation for careless operation of a motor vehicle when the woman allegedly snatched his ticket book away and refused to hand it back ......
Sounds like she needs to get bent over and given a good old arse whooping. What a stupid immature young woman.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got this T shirt.

Woman Throws Ticket Book At Cop, Runs Over His Foot After Being Stopped For Speeding​

https://policetribune.com/woman-thr...ver-his-foot-after-being-stopped-for-speeding
Holly MatkinMarch 6, 2022
Washington Parish, LA – Police said a Mississippi woman ran over a sheriff’s deputy’s foot and pinned his arm in the window of her car after he pulled her over for speeding on Monday.

The Washington Parish Sheriff’s Office (WPSO) sergeant was parked alongside Louisiana Highway 10 near the Burt Road intersection running stationary radar when he clocked an eastbound vehicle flying by at 91 miles per hour, the WPSO said in a press release on Wednesday.
The sergeant pulled the driver over after a brief pursuit and identified her as 22-year-old Amber Ann Alleman.

Alleman also had two young children with her who were properly buckled into car seats, the sheriff’s office said.
The sergeant was writing Alleman a citation for careless operation of a motor vehicle when the woman allegedly snatched his ticket book away and refused to hand it back ......
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? This, road rage, and many other examples, must be a symptom of something, but what? I suspect it's what I call spoiled brattisum! People growing up in such an affluent society, EVEN THE POOREST AMERICANS, wanting for nothing, being handed everything on a silver platter., etc. I hate to think what would happen if these brats were subjected to REAL HARDSHIP! I have noticed one thing lately, it seems to me, just about EVERYONE in this country can agree that PUTIN IS A REAL NAZI, AND THE RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE IS DEAD WRONG! I never thought I would see the day in this country, that some leftwingnut in L.A. or Portland, and an ol redneck, from Oklahoma, like me, would agree on anything! I don't think ether one of us has ever seen REAL POLITICAL TEARINY BEFORE, AND THAT MAKES US BOTH, RE-THINK JUST WHO IS REALLY THE REAL BAD GUY? Good luck to the Ukrainian people, and whom ever Putin has his sights on next, as well as us! Watch what happens next if Putin gets away with this, GOOD BY, TAIWAN! GOOD LUCK SOUTH KOREA!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things like this are why I could never be a cop -- I'd spend all my time rolling around on the ground trying to beat some sense into some people or in front of IA explaining why I thought trying to beat some sense into all these people was a good idea. Hey!! Public service comes in all shapes and sizes ... 🤷

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been a cop for 33 years this June. I've had a helluva lot of rodeos with lots of different folks, from all walks of life, during that period of time. But none of them even come close to the night I tried to arrest a young lady for shoplifting from Walmart one day.

The crazy thing is, she was calm, sad, crying, and even apologetic while in the office in back with the store manager and the loss prevention officer present. But when I walked her out of the store and tried to put handcuffs on her, that's when sheet got real.

I've never fought a hundred men quite like I did this 26 year old young lady, who weighed in at about a buck-thirty five. It was a lot like this...

Yeah, I feel that officer's pain. :comfort:

I agree. I had a woman lock herself into the back of the patrol car with her feet jammed under the seat and the handcuffed hands down behind her holding on to the back seat between the bottom cushion and the back. A female deputy had had quite enough of her and grabbed her ink pen then rolled the prisoner's nipple over the pen quite forcefully. The woman exited the car really fast and from then on did everything the nice deputy told her to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom