Woman's College Softball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh ok, I misinterpreted your comments about the error. Thought it was OU who goofed. Well, good deal then.
Yeah, wasn't very clear was I(at least to those that weren't watching it). My bad.

OSU is rain delayed and just getting ready to start. haven't seen a group playing hackie sack in a long time!

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That pitcher from Florida St was something else too. OSU been up and down all season so didn't surprise me they got beat but shut out and run ruled wasn't what I expected and definitely not what I had hoped for. Oh, well, it's double elimination so maybe, just maybe.....

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That pitcher from Florida St was something else too. OSU been up and down all season so didn't surprise me they got beat but shut out and run ruled wasn't what I expected and definitely not what I had hoped for. Oh, well, it's double elimination so maybe, just maybe.....

Tough to make the finals thru the losers bracket, but it’s all for ticket and concession sales at this point anyhow.

I don’t believe anyone can beat ou 2 outa 3. Not possible. They’re better without Alo than they were with her, as hard as that is to believe.

I think Gasso must be an alien, and she’s recruiting aliens to play for her. You ever notice how they don’t really play “fast pitch softball”? They’re playing baseball. Lots of bunting in FP softball. They don’t bunt. They’re swinging away even late when they just need a run or two, and they always get them. It’s crazy how good they are. Best team in the country, by a long way. Dominant. No other word for them. They flat out dominant the sport.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1685718854209.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom