Womens handguns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some place was advertising that you could shoot any (and as many as you wanted) of their rentals for free (had to buy their ammo, of course) but for the life of me I can't remember where it was. But I do remember I heard it on the radio last week. Might call around and see if you can find wherewithal was and how long they are gonna be doing it for. Then she could REALLY have a heyday!

I have not heard that but ill start paying attention.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not necessarily... I don't own any pink guns. :D

Me, neither, but I did work with a kid who carried a raspberry colored something or other. He bought it off a guy who bought it for his girlfriend and she didn't like it. (Too small, hurt her hands when she shot it.) He said he didn't care what color it was since he got it for a couple hundred less than what they were going for, IIRC. He was a HOOT! Lol He open carried it when he worked at the range every once in a while. The girls FLOCKED to him when he did. That kid was cute ... AND smart ... teehee

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't see the TV program either but am always looking for options for my wife. When she decided she wanted to carry I had her shoot my G19 and XD9. Then we drove to H&H and rented every gun that she wanted to shoot. She chose a somewhat uncommon model, the Kahr TP9. H&H didn't have one but I found one in Tulsa a few days later. More important, I think, was her decision to take TDSA's women's only class. That class changed her perceptions on defense with a handgun, how to avoid being a victim, and what to do if that were to happen.

Having said all this, several new models have hit the market since she made her selection and it may be time to revisit the rentals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom