Womens handguns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dogs going ape butt tonight outside, inside dogs going nuts as well. Thump on the rear bedroom window, wife was out the front with her G17 w/tlr3, I was out the back with my AR. Never piss off a mama bear, guns and women are a really bad thing for folks with bad intentions. By the way, a few horses broke out the back fence and one or them was looking in the bedroom window, that was what we heard. Damn horse about met his maker when mamma came around the corner.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dogs going ape butt tonight outside, inside dogs going nuts as well. Thump on the rear bedroom window, wife was out the front with her G17 w/tlr3, I was out the back with my AR. Never piss off a mama bear, guns and women are a really bad thing for folks with bad intentions. By the way, a few horses broke out the back fence and one or them was looking in the bedroom window, that was what we heard. Damn horse about met his maker when mamma came around the corner.
makes for a lively evening! Country living at its best!
Edit:
Love the horse story. I have backup on this story from deerslayer and dusty rhoads on the forum.
We were on our annual elk hunt in NM a few years back. Deerslayer and another friend(not on the forum) had a confrontation with a trespasser who pulled a gun on them. He holstered and left on his 4 wheeler. Late in the day.
Sometime after dark, I went outside to call the boss as the signal is not existent in the cabin. As I went by my truck, I saw this fuzzy head on the other side of the vehicle kind of pop up, and thinking of the earlier incident, pulled my pistol and started screaming to GTFD on the ground and advanced on the perp around the front of the truck.
When I reached a position of visibility, it was the stupid donkey that roamed the ground standing there looking like a donkey.
I guess I was too loud as the cabin emptied and I was the object of a huge donkey laugh.
Yeah, that was me.

Last edited:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ROTF........ Horse was like "ohhhh myyyyyy god............... What are they doooooin"

Latest posts

Top Bottom